Collectively we have over 70+ years of Navigational experience which helps when trailing new kit, exploring new routes, or even getting ‘back to basics’ with Navigational tools and techniques.
Our Breadth of experience includes:
- Over 9 years of Military Navigational expertise, including Airborne forces and Completion of the French Commando course (3 days Escape and Evasion).
- Over 10 years of Assessment within the Northwest of England as a Duke of Edinburgh Assessor through all elements of the DoE awards scheme. (Bronze, Silver & Gold).
- Rescue Emergency Care Certified Level 2 – Snowdonia First Aid
- ML Trained – Plas y brenin
- Yorkshire 3 Peaks achiever.
- Sweden canoe long-distance adventure.
- All round adventures, Climbing, canyoning, potholing, abseiling, kayaking.
- Scotland – Winter Outdoors survival training.
- Wales black mountains and Brecon beacons survival training.
- Instructor – Ultimate Navigation School (based on the syllabus of the Ultimate Navigation Manual)
- Trained the Ordnance Survey Champions at Foundation, Intermediate, and Advanced level navigation.
- Trained Public and Private clients including Lowland Search and rescue team and Aspiring Mountain Rescue candidates on both a team and 121 basis.
- Neebosh qualified ‘Competent person’ in all aspects of HSE. Enabling safe risk assessment and activities in workplace/external environments.
- QualSafe Certified ‘First Aid in the workplace’ – 3 Years
- ERYRI Gold Level Ambassador – 2021-2022 (Snowdonia)
- Outdoor space for wellbeing – Private Clients
- Peak District – Aircraft wreck hunting/guiding
- 80 to 100KM long-distance walking – Netherlands and Belgium.
We have operated externally in the following locations:
- England, Scotland & Wales
- The Netherlands
- Nepal – Chulu East & Thorong La pass
- Tatras Mountains – Slovakia
- The Czech Republic
- Belgium Ardennes
- Germany – Black Mountains
- France – Trier
Preferred areas of outdoors activity:
- The Peak District
- The Lake District
- Ireland, both North, and South are on the bucket list!
Read all about Positiveoutdoor365 by clicking our links below.
Positiveoutdoor365 Social media
Positive Outdoor365 Supporting these two great Charities https://www.mind.org.uk/ https://www.fixthefells.co.uk/