The Winner of the Ultimate Navigation Manual Competition is ???
This competition is now closed.
About the author
Lyle Brotherton is a member of a Scottish mountain rescue team and both lectures and instructs ‘Advanced SAR Navigation’ to Mountain Rescue and Search & Rescue teams, plus the Special Forces. In writing this book he worked with over 130 Search & Rescue teams in 22 countries. Since the publication of the Ultimate Navigation Manual, The Royal Institute of Navigation have awarded Lyle Brotherton their Certificate of Achievement in honour of his ‘outstanding achievement in writing… a comprehensive book for Land Navigation. This an excellent reference book for anyone wishing to improve their land Navigation skills.
To Enter you must :
- Visit the Bio link in any of the positiveoutdoor365 Social Media accounts.
- Follow @positiveoutdoor365 in any of our Social Media accounts
- Like the post.
- Tag some friends in comments.
- Place your answer in the comments section in the account you are on.
- Or place your answer in at the bottom of this Page and Send.
This is a free prize draw, where all correct answers to the following question will be entered into the draw where one winner will be randomly selected after the close date of 15th August.
No Purchase necessary.
Open to UK only.
This competition is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by , or associated with Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin or Facebook.
· Record your route
· Record your contact details
· Has an emergency procedure that details what to do at the Deadline time
Martin (Compass)&Chris (Clogs)